a Multimedia guy

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Storms, Bombs, Hostages, Strikes, and Terror

Read the news lately?

My god, what a diaster filled, economic breaking, storm developing,
atom smashing world view we have today.

Google News Canada

I agree with Islam that women are sacred, since women have the closest
fundemental concept of God - that being creation, birth of children.

I have not read the news for a while, but what I have read today,
is absurd. Human relations, sucked down the tubes. Terrorists,
acting like retards.

This has been on my mind for a while, and I know many Immegrants
think north americans, in general are stupid - So I imagine this is
just a stupid north american view...

My God, I want all this violence, hate, bigatry, to stop.

I've always wanted that...

A dream land where, you walk out of your apartment, and everyone, where ever you walk,
is smiling, and will to talk.

and everyone, learns alot...

about each other. One another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home